SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY!
With Barrisol, safety always comes first. Which is why we ensure that our products fully meet the requirements of all leading international standards. When you choose Barrisol, you will not only enjoy the highest degree of comfort and beauty, but also complete peace of mind.
Fire test standard
Barrisol meets all the criteria set by international standards including:
- CE : "Conformité Européenne", indicates conformity with health and safety requirements of various European directives.
- M1 in France
- M1 in Belgium
- B1 in Germany
- Class 1 in Canada, USA, Italy
- Class 0 in United Kingdom
- Class 0 in Singapore
- Classe B-s2, d0 in Europe
- Tracks, peripheral profiles angles : PVC M1 - Aluminum M0
- Barrisol can safely be used in complex flame arresters constructed from adequate materials.
Barrisol has been tested and approved as a non-toxic material by:
- United States Testing Company Inc Biological Services Division
- International Maritime Organization (IMO)
Barrisol is impermeable which enables it to prevent or minimize damage by water.
Usage in public space
Barrisol is authorized for use in public spaces in many countries in accordance with tests conducted by competent authorities.
Sprinklers can be incorporated into Barrisol ceilings with the application of appropriate techniques and in conformity with local safety standards.
Even in structures with large floor areas such as supermarkets, Barrisol modular ceilings are designed such that adequate sprinklers can be installed to meet safety regulations.
Barrisol sheets designed to dispel smoke are available with perforations of Ø 10 mm and in 36 colors.
Video cameras, safety blocks, emergency exit signs and any other technical equipment can easily be incorporated into Barrisol ceilings and walls.
Barrisol is approved by Lloyd's International for use on all maritime vessels.
Barrisol conforms to the requirements for food hygiene. Tests conducted by General Food, a leading consultant in microbiology, shows that Barrisol does not display any development of bacteria when sterilized.
Barrisol demonstrates adequate acoustic absorption meeting industry standards NF S31-003 and Qualification Qualibat N'7152.